Do this before you get to the gym or start your workout.
1. Download the App Rounds
2. Edit one of the saved routines to label it Weight Circuit for 10-15 rounds (depending on how many stations you have in mind), 50 second round length, 10-15 second rest length, 0 warning time, and 30 second cool down.
3. Turn OFF the music integration if you want to use your own playlist. Find a playlist on Spotify from one of mine if you need inspiration!
4. Set up 10-15 stations with machines lined up next to each other and free weights or a combination with a couple of core and pushup stations at the end.
5. Push start on your music and start on your “Fight” and begin your personal weight training circuit class.
The goal is to finish each set with feeling like you can’t make it to the end of the round. This requires enough weight to feel it pretty quickly so don’t shy away from the pounds ladies. Work your way through the stations then jump on the treadmill, grab a jump rope, or stationary bike for 5-10 minutes and repeat the same circuit if you have time!
You can do this with no machines or weights around also you just have to plan it out. It could look something like this and in 30 second rounds instead of 50 so you just go faster and harder for shorter time.
2. Squat Jumps
3. Split squat jumps
4. High knees
5. Mountain climbers
6. Jumping Jacks
7. Side Kicks (channel Billy Blanks)
8. Other leg side kicks (be sure to add the little jump)
9. Tricep dips
10. Crunches – bicycle or straight up.
Rest for 3 minutes then repeat this one two more times as fast as you can!
WOW…that’s fun stuff.
Here’s to #MakingSWEATHappen on your own,