Put on a great playlist (here’s one!)
1. Start with 10 reps of each of the following moves without stopping for a rest just like I do in the video above. Immediately start over with 8-6-4-2 reps of each until you finish.
- Twist jumps
- High knees
- Squat jumps (hit the floor in a deep squat and explode…this one should be the hardest!)
2. Drop down to the floor for core work:
- 60 second plank hold (on hands or ab bridge)
- 20 push ups
- Side ab bridge with leg lift (see video)
3. Repeat the cardio round starting from the bottom, 2 reps of each working to 10 reps without stopping.
4. Finish with another 60 second plank and 20 push ups before you stretch.
Extra: If you have a jump rope, treadmill, or other machine at home, I suggest warming up and cooling down with it for about 5 minutes if you have time.
Enjoy your workout ANYWHERE! Tell me what you think, do you want more of these?
Happy Snow Day
Cara Weaver, Making Sweat Happen